This article represents the latest concensus on editing policies for the Wiki.
These rules apply to all pages, including user pages.
- All information must be factual, opinion, or humorous. Libel will not be tolerated.
- No illegal information (if such can be said to exist) is allowed on the Wiki.
- No direct-linking images from other websites. If you have an image to display, upload it. (I'm not sure if this is technically possible in MediaWiki.)
An article is any informative page. To be safe, if it is not specified separately below, assume it's an article.
- Profanity should be kept to a minimum. It's rarely necessary to include profanity in a standard article, and it rather lowers the tone of the wiki.
These are pages beginning with 'Talk:', and are for conversation regarding the corresponding article.
- Profanity is permitted, but the editor should be aware that it does not lend credence to his words.
- Follow the posting guidelines in editing help.
These are pages beginning with 'User:', and allow the editors of the Wiki to share some information about themselves.
- You may edit your own user page. Do not edit anybody else's, unless they have violated editing policy.
- Edit the user's talk page instead.
- Profanity is not actively discouraged, but neither is discretion.